Financial Aid Office Assistant
* Work with staff, students and University patrons
* Perform a variety of duties not limited to: answering phones, use of copy and fax machine, use of computer to perform data entry, filing, etc.
* Direct students as needed
* Greet, check in and route students to appropriate staff.
* Document as needed
* Maintain confidentiality
* Assist with upkeep of office, light dusting, maintain reception area, inventory and organize supplies.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education Benefits to be derived by students on this job:
* Customer Service
* Knowledge of financial aid programs, resources and benefits
* Knowledge of operation and function of financial aid within the University
* Ability to provide information to others in a professional and accurate fashion
* Dependable and Reliable
* Courteous and professional disposition
* Willingness to be of assistance to others
* Ability to listen, follow directions, and stay on task
* Ability to perform repetitive and routine tasks
* Commitment to maintaining confidentiality